Magic Skills Workshop
Creative Shows will be happy to do a Magic Skills Workshop for your school
The Benefits for Children:
- Learn 6 Magic tricks and understand how they work and what to practice.
- Learn how to present the tricks in a fun way
- Learn the Magicians Code
- Learn the Menu Philsophy
- To build in self confidence in presentation skills as the tricks are performed.
The Benefits for Teachers:
What Will Happen:
- A Mini Comedy Show with all the tricks that I will teach them.
- I will go through some of the principles of the magic arts
- I will go through each trick step by step
- The children will have a go after each explanation and will try it on each other.
- I will pick a child to come up and perform the trick we just learnt in front of the class.
- I will teach them some ideas to make their tricks fun.
- I will finish the session with some of my most impressive street magic.
This session usually last about an hour and 15 mins. It can be tailored to an hour if you want to fit it into a lesson time.
What I will Bring:
- A Magic Kit for each child participating in the workshop, which includes a pack of playing cards, magic rope, balloon, crayons, paper clips, coloured token chips and elastic bands.
- A Mini Urban Street Magic Show
The cost of the Magic Skills Workshop is £175.00. There will be no additional charge for magic kits up to 32 children per workshop.
The cost will be £4.00 for each additional magic kit that is needed.
To make the workshop effective we would not want to have more than 35 children per workshop. We can always discuss possibilities.
The cost of travel outside of the Birmingham area is 30p per mile round trip from B63 3AJ
Discounts avaliable with multiple bookings!